Wednesday, November 23, 2005

anger...

It's funny how little things can start a boiling in the depths of your stomach. At times you would rather vomit it up but then again it can be nice to let it fester there a little bit. Something I read today annoyed me quite a bit, even stirred up a little anger in me. I know it's not bad to be angry, we all need a little bit now and then, but there is still the part of me that wishes I could lash out and yell at someone.

It's really not a big deal...this happenstance...but it still found a way to irk me. And I know blogs aren't really the place to vent or anything like that, considering how superficial they may be at times, but I needed somewhere at least to write down my thoughts...

Thank God for a new day tomorrow...or should I say today?

1 comment:

timsamoff said...

I'm curious to know what it was you read -- unless it was in a more private sort of forum.