Tuesday, May 30, 2006

blister in the arizona sun...

It's 95* out today, even though it feels much hotter. I suppose I should just wait for tomorrow, when the forecast calls for over 105*. Thankfully AJ works at Starbucks and there's the possibility of him bringing me home something tomorrow.

It's been interesting, I admit, watching a couple interact during the few days coming up to their marriage. Hmmm...

I really don't have much to say. This is more of a "I miss Dana Point" entry than anything else. Truth be told, I miss California and pretty much everything inside of it.

At least on Friday the best part of California will be here in Arizona with me. And then we get to go back to Dana Point, hooray for that.

2 comments:

Corrigan Vaughan said...

One of these days we'll get you one of those banana thingies from Starbucks. :o) Glad to have gotten to spend the weekend and then some with you.

Kent said...

sounds like a plan. i can definitely dish out the you suck thing, but little do people know i can take it too! oh and by the way, you suck.