Monday, May 14, 2007

a recent conversation...

Me: But I promise I will not open it until I receive the box.
Amazon: That's very comforting. But I'm afraid you'll just have to wait.
Me: I hate waiting. I could give you my word as a loyal customer.
Amazon: No good. I've known too many loyal customers.
Me: You don't know any way you'll trust me?
Amazon: Nothing comes to mind.
Me: Oh....

And so I sit, and check amazon's tracking status for my N800, only to be reminded that it left Dallas on the 10th at 10:56 p.m.

Sigh....

Update: As of 11:33 p.m. tonight the N800 is approx 1 hr. 6 min. away. Does this mean I'll have it tomorrow? We shall see...

4 comments:

Kyle Ray said...

that is a nice little toy you have purchased there.

timsamoff said...

w00t!

timsamoff said...

P.S. Mine was at the UPS depot, only ten minutes from where it was to be delivered. I called them and had them hold it so that I could drive over and pick it up! :D

James said...

Haha - wonderful. Mine went out for delivery at 7:30 so I was still asleep... I expect it around 2:30 or so, that's usually how long it takes for them to finally get it here.