Monday, August 13, 2007

house-sitting...

Since the 27th of July I have been house-sitting for two different families. It's been nice, because I get to have my own house to live in for almost a month, and I get paid to eat their food. Another advantage is that I've been closer to work both times, and that is always a nice thing. I need the money too, as I'm on my way to Europe in less than two weeks. This is a much needed trip and I'm definitely looking forward to being away from work and America for three weeks. I keep joking with my co-workers that I'm going to give my two-weeks notice when I'm in Ireland, but alas I know that won't happen; unless of course I find some beautiful Italian woman and decide to spend the rest of my life in Italy.

Only God knows...

2 comments:

Kyle Ray said...

then i guess we would have an even better reason to go to italy! that is what i am praying for you! :)

enjoy your trip jamesy! and uh, keep it clean will you?

colette

Kyle Ray said...

seriously james throw you trash in an appropriate receptacle. and don't rule out the french.