Saturday, August 18, 2007

monkey island...

I finally got Monkey Island 1 to work on my N800. This is going to do wonders for my plane ride across the country in four days. It'll also do wonders to killing my time whenever I'm bored.

But it took a while. To begin with, Monkey Island only just became freeware at the end of April, but I didn't find this out until just now after digging a little deeper than before. I actually don't think I had searched for it again since the middle of April, but I can't be too certain. Thanks to web forums and helpful downloads from fanoush I was able to download both MI 1 & 2, and have them forever...

In other news, I'm leaving in four days for Europe, and I couldn't be more excited. I'll try to keep you updated as much as I can on my trip - I'll have internet everywhere I go thanks to the N800 once again, but who knows how often I'll post.

Until then,

Godspeed.

No comments: