Friday, October 07, 2005

there are first times for everything...

I still remember the first time I learned how to ride a bike. Maybe it was because we have it on video and I've watched it since then, but I still have that bike.

I remember the first time I played little league. I was on the Twins, and we won third place.

I remember my first kiss. I was eight and it was at the park that is behind my house and we hid behind a tree and gave each other a peck on the lips. I'm pretty sure we got made fun of by each other's siblings.

I remember being homeschooled first, and only having school three hours a day and loving it.

I remember when I first went to school in third grade, and had to be shown around by another classmate. We were good acquaintances for the next ten years.

I remember a lot of other firsts, but I suppose only because we add to our list of firsts daily. Like today, when I got this new blog, yet another first.

We'll see how this first works out.

No comments: