Sunday, January 06, 2008

a world of pure imagination...

I haven't written in a while.

Last month flew by.  I feel like I didn't accomplish anything.  I almost got a great job offer but wasn't qualified enough to do any of it.  I've got a friend working at Trader Joe's who makes more in 30 hours than I do in 40.  I'm trying not to be pessimistic, it's oh so difficult.

My friends seem to be overly focused on girls right now.  To the point where one of them took a girl out last night and another is taking her out tonight.  I don't get it - and they better clear that up before something happens to where they get mad at one another.

Another person semi-laughed at me about the fact that I'm saving pennies to buy my future wife's wedding ring with.  I've been collecting for almost four years now and my sparkletts jug is slowly but surely becoming heavier...it's certainly true that a penny saved is a penny earned.  

I'm excited for this new year though.  Really I am - I'm aiming to read the Bible in a year with my friend Colin (the one mentioned in the first two paragraphs).  I'm also going to have a new job within my company in the next few months, or at least I think I am.  

Maybe I'll move to Mexico.

No comments: